Rose Petal Touch
ROSE PETAL TOUCH
COMBINED BRUSHING + EMERIZING
Through a combination of the advantages of brushing and emerizing in only one pass, unique surface effects of incomparably high densities and noticeably softer texture can be produced – the so-called Rose Petal Touch.
Xetma Vollenweider developed the process of combined brushing + emerizing based on decades of experience in the emerizing and brushing technologies. Not least because of this, we are today the only manufacturer on the market which is able to offer such innovative finishing technologies in one drum machine system.
• homogenous fabric surface with uniquely soft and at the same time voluminous texture
• no hairiness whatsoever on the surface
• significantly higher productivity
COMBINED RAISING + EMERIZING
The Moss Touch achieved with the combined raising + emerizing captivates due to its high volume with a very short and dense pile on the fabric surface.
The effect is shorter than with the pure raising but significantly more voluminous than with pure emerizing. The Moss Touch results from the reciprocal intervention of raising and emerizing rollers in the ratio 1:1 and cannot be reproduced with any other technology.
While the Moss Touch can be achieved with only one processing pass, similar results can only be achieved on conventional machinery with extreme complexity in many processing steps.
• homogeneous fabric surface with a high volume and at the same time short and dense pile
• high production speeds in only one pass
• marginal stress on the textile fabric structure
Download our brochure here for further information on our Soft Touch machines: